Options are more than just cash flow generators. They also act as insurance to the person buying the option (provided the buyer knows what they’re doing). Protective options allow a trader to hedge against price volatility for a security or even repair a trade that’s gone badly if implemented correctly, and understanding the options greeks help you position yourself for success in any market, up, down, or sideways. Join Cash Flow Club and learn about:
• Options time value basics
• Options Greeks including Delta, Theta, Vega, and Gamma
• Using options strategies like the covered call as cash flow
• When, why, and how to buy portfolio insurance
• Witching, and its effect on volume
• In the money vs Out of the money
• When, why, and how to use LEAPS options
• What is assignment and how to avoid it
Our Coaches Show is a weekly, live webinar for Pro members only. It is every Tuesday evening at 7 PM EST. In the Coaches Show, we’ll covering the latest industry news, forex trading, Commodities markets, the Options Report, and Rapid Fire Requests. Come and be a part of the team!
• Recent S&P 500, Nasdaq, and Dow performance,
• The difference between futures and ETFs,
• Rate increases and their effects on the market,
• Seasonality’s impending impact to the market,
• Basics of hedging risk by weighing delta,
• Portfolio insurance and when it’s needed,
• Utilizing options greeks in portfolio balance,
• Getting the most out of Scouting Reports,
• Oil’s recent performance,
• Gold’s latest performance,
• USD’s recent performance and possible resistance,
• …and more! You can watch the replay here.
Join the most vibrant trading community around: Tackle Trading! Sign up today and you’ll receive a free eBook as a gift.