Tackle Today: Motivation is the name of the game 👊
August 6, 2018
20 quotes to motivate yourself this week Tackle Traders! Let’s kick some proverbial butt starting today!
- “I am thankful for all of those who said no to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot
- “Whether you think you can or can’t, you’re right.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” ~ Thoreau
- “You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.” ~ Wayne Gretzky
- “Never, never, never, never give up.” ~ Winston Churchill
- “Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can do” ~ John Wooden
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” ~ Nelson Mandela
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” ~ Confucius
- “That some achieve great success is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
- “Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast.” ~ William Shakespeare
- “Do or Do Not. There is no Try” ~ Yoda
- “Life is like a movie. Write Your Own Ending” ~ Kermit the Frog
- “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence” ~ Vince Lombardi
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door” ~ Milton Berle
- “Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back everything is different…” ~ C.S. Lewis
- “Everything you imagine is real” ~Pablo Picasso
- “A Day without laughter is a day wasted” ~ Charlie Chaplin
- “Successful people don’t fear failure but understand that it’s necessary to learn and grown from” ~ Robert Kiyosaki
Chart of the Day
Markets finished the week with some solid momentum after a week of big events. Can the S&P 500 break through resistance to all-time highs? We will be live in the Coaches Lounge, Half Time Report and Nightly shows all week analyzing the markets so come join our growing and vibrant community!
Video of the day
How to Buy a Long Call with Stop Loss
In this video Coach Noah discusses how to speculate with stock options if you think the stock is going to rise. Call options provide a limited risk and give the purchaser of the option the right to buy the stock at a specific date at a specific date.
Coaches Lounge 11am EST
Join the coaches in this live lounge, ask questions, discuss ideas or just sit back and listen to veteran traders discuss market conditions.
Halftime Report 12:30pm EST
The Halftime Report starts at 12:30 EST and covers what news is driving the market, chart analysis from the movers and shakers of the day and fun in a way that only Matt and Tim can deliver.